Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How I Met Your Mother

Today I will be talking about the show, How I Met Your Mother. This is a show about a father, also known as on this show as Ted Mosby, who is telling his whole life story to his son and daughter on how he met their mother. Other characters on this show are Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky, Lily Aldrin, and Barney Stinson. In this show Ted Mosby works as an architectual designer. I have always liked this show because it is a great comedic show and it also shows how great friendships are and to not take anything in life for granted and always just do what is best and live life to the fullest. I think that anyone who watched this show would love it. It airs on a couple different channels one of which is FOX and I believe TBS, so go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment